A true Story (kinda)

Nicholas Letourneau, Design Editor

So, when I was a freshman, I got locked in the bathroom for a solid 30 minutes at school, I’ll tell you how it happened. It started out like any other bathroom trip, I had to go pee so I asked the slug teacher if I could go to the men’s room, he replied with wet gargling noises but I assumed that meant yes so, I went. I walk in and the troll janitor walks out with his trash barrel full of kids who sat in the bathroom smoking cilantro, begging to be saved but I said “sorry boys, got to let this waterfall loose.”

Go to a urinal, do my business, the urinal was gargling for some reason I don’t know why, but it was, I wash my hands, dry them and proceed to leave. But when I go to open the door, it turns out it was locked and I was trapped. I was freaking out and I was banging on the door, yelling for help, luckily someone heard and went to go get that stinky janitor to get me out of there. Literally 20 minutes later he comes and unlocks the door, growls at me then leaves.

I go back to the classroom to the slug teacher, who was really mad. I told him what happened and he didn’t believe one word of it and put me into the corner of the room with the weird crab kid from space named jimmy.